NEW Bible studies for Women
Each of the following Bible study books are available at the GBC Connection Desk or in groups for $10/book.
- Tuesdays 10-11:30am. This study begins on March 7 and meets in the Elevate Room (children’s building). Dana Yelverton and Rachel Allison lead this study.
Written by three godly friends: Kay Arthur, Emilie Barnes and Donna Otto…from three perspectives….and merged into one scriptural, practical guide for women in every area of their lives. It is an insightful book that shares what the authors most wish they’d known when they started their lives as wives, mothers, and women of God. In a warm, inviting, and conversational manner, Kay, Emilie, and Donna share how to celebrate God’s unique imprint on your life by: bringing out the best in your marriage and your children; capturing a vision for your home; creating a strong relationship with God; finding balance in every area of your life; and much more! It is refreshing and frank–and so needed!
The Power of God’s Names
- Sundays at 8am & 10:15am. This Study begins on March 5 in Room 202. The 8am group is led by Mandy Hicks Yeary. The 10:15am group is led by Janet Lee Hackney Wright.
- Mondays at 6:30pm. This study begins on March 12 and is led by Mary Bradford. This study meets at her home.
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm. This study begins on March 8 in Room 203. This group is led by Carrie Wright Bond.
Written by Dr. Tony Evans, shows that it’s through the names of God that the nature of God is revealed to us. Who is God in His fullness? How has He expressed His riches and righteousness? How can you trust His goodness? As you get to know the names of God and understand their meaning, God’s character will become real to you in life-changing ways. You will be better equipped to face hardship and victory, loss and provision, and all of the challenges life throws at you.
- Wednesdays at 6:30pm. This study begins on March 8 in Room 205. This group is led by Tamara Alexander Mueller.
Written by Henry Blackaby, is a study packed with truths and life principles that have lasting application. The study shows believers how to know God intimately while encouraging them to step out in faith and join Him in His work with miraculous results. Learn to hear when God is speaking to you. Find out where God is working and join Him. Experience God doing through you what only God can do!